You guys, I find that tweeting about #ggwriterslogic is very, very cathartic.
Here are the things that came to my mind:
- Manage multi-billion dollar business empire - never went to business school, not even community college.
- Sold girlfriend to rapist uncle for a hotel - “I always put you first.”
- Sells you for a hotel & hits window above your head - “[..]he’s also made me happier than I’ve ever been.”
- Tried to rape 2 girls in pilot episode - becomes main romantic hero.
- Treat dog nice and help old man across the street - a despicable person is a saint now.
- Your parents are married to eachother and you share a sibling-stepsister/stepbrother makes a GREAT love interest.
- Becomes editor-in-chief of big newspaper - without college degree.